This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
These gooey, thick and chewy Oreo blondies are loaded with Oreo pieces and chocolate chips! They're so easy to make, plus they’re made in one bowl with no mixer.
A lot of people might say brownies are the best but blondies truly deserve all the hype!
These Oreo blondies with a crinkle top are going to make you forget all about brownies - they’re just that good. Inspired by my delicious blondie recipe, these Oreo blondies are packed with Oreos and gooey chocolate chips. What could be better?
Why You'll Love These Oreo Blondies
- No fancy equipment needed here, just a bowl and a whisk! I love that this recipe can be made without a mixer.
- You’ll only need 9 simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
- These Oreo blondies have the same gooey and chewy texture of a brownie!
- Because the blondie batter is mixed with chopped Oreo cookies and chocolate chips, you’ll get some so much flavor in every bite.
- Oreo blondies can easily be made dairy free and gluten free!
- Flour: I’ve used all purpose flour here, but you can use gluten free all purpose 1-1 baking flour if you’re gluten free.
- Butter: you can use regular butter or vegan butter if you need these blondies to be dairy free.
- Oreos: I’ve tested this recipe with regular Oreos, but be sure to use gluten free Oreos if you’re gluten intolerant!
- Chocolate Chips: feel free to use semi sweet, dark or white chocolate chips! You can use regular chocolate chips or vegan if you’re dairy free.
- Vanilla Extract: I recommend using a good quality vanilla extract for these blondies.
Step by Step Instructions
Note: Full ingredient measurements and instructions can be found in the recipe card at the bottom of this page.
Step 1: Preheat your oven to 350°Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then add the light brown sugar and granulated sugar to the melted butter. Whisk until it forms almost a paste and starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
Step 2: Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
Step 3: Add the flour and salt, gently stir until the dry ingredients have just combined.
Step 4: Stir in the chopped Oreos and chocolate chips.
Step 5: Pour the blondie batter into your prepared pan. If you want you can sprinkle over extra chocolate chips and oreo cookies.
Step 6: Bake the Oreo blondies for 25-35 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out with a few wet crumbs, but no batter! Let them cool completely in the pan before slicing.
FAQs and Expert Tips
Yes, I prefer my blondies to be gooey and soft instead of cakey. One way to keep them gooey and not cake-like is to not use any baking powder or baking soda, and properly measure your flour. Another key tip is to not over bake them in the oven!
I used semisweet chocolate chips, but you could swap them out for dark or white chocolate chips. You can also use mini chips if you prefer or leave them out entirely.
It may be because you added too much flour, you over-mixed the blondie batter, or you over-baked the blondies. These blondies are gooey and should not be dry!
- Make sure you measure your flour correctly! I really recommend using a weighing scale, but if you don’t have one then be sure to use the scoop and level method. It is so easy to add too much flour to your measuring cup, and that will lead to dry blondies.
- Don’t over-mix the blondie batter once you have added the dry ingredients. This could cause a tough blondie and not the soft and chewy blondies we’re looking for!
- Let the blondies cool completely before removing and slicing. If they’re still too warm they might fall apart when you slice into them.
- Try using seasonal Oreos or different flavored Oreos!
Storage and Freezing Instructions
Store the baked Oreo blondies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4-5 days.
To freeze, wrap the Oreo blondies tightly in plastic wrap. Place in a freezer bag and freeze for up to 2 months. Let thaw at room temperature before enjoying.
More Oreo Recipes You'll Love
If you make this recipe, let me know how it went in the comments below, I’d love to hear from you! You can also tag me on Instagram or Facebook so I can check it out!
- ¾ cup butter, melted (regular or vegan)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 Oreo cookies, chopped (plus 1-2 more for topping if desired)
- Preheat your oven to 350°Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl, then add the light brown sugar and granulated sugar to the melted butter. Whisk until it forms almost a paste and starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour and salt, gently stir until the dry ingredients have just combined.
- Stir in the chopped Oreos and chocolate chips.
- Pour the blondie batter into your prepared pan. If you want you can sprinkle extra chocolate chips and Oreo cookies on top.
- Bake the Oreo blondies for 25-35 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out with a few wet crumbs, but no batter (not completely clean)! Let the blondies cool completely in the pan before slicing.
The calorie information provided for this recipe is an estimate. The accuracy of the calories listed is not guaranteed.
You mentioned they can be easily made vegan. Could you please tell us how to
Hi! These can't be made vegan, they can be made dairy free by using vegan butter and chocolate chips. I haven't tested them with egg substitutes.
Can the recipe be cut in half?
Yes, you can use an 8x4 or 9x5 loaf pan!